If you have out-of-network benefits our team will assess if you qualify for immediate insurance coverage.
You will be responsible for:
- Your Initial Consultation Fee (via phone / video) is $250.
- This includes followup care provided via phone / video.
- If during followup care your surgeon recommends in person care the fees below will apply.
If your Surgeon recommends in person care (available 24/7 in New York City and Long Island–including the Hamptons) the following fees apply (in addition to your initial consult):
- Basic wound care: cleaning and providing a sterile bandage: $1500
- Laceration closure: simple, intermediate, and complex closure:
- Injury is on your arms, legs, back, abdomen, chest: $4000
- Injury is on your finger(s), toe(s), hand, foot, or eternal genitalia: $4500
- Injury is on your face, scalp, or neck : $5000
- This includes followup care provided via phone / video as well as in person by your surgeon.
If your Surgeon feels you need to be evaluated in an Emergency Room (ER) for further care you will be charged the Initial Consult Fee and if In Person Care charges apply they will be charged too. You will be responsible for any ER fees, Physician fees, including transportation fees.
- This includes followup care provided via phone / video as well as in person (if applicable) by your surgeon.